[haiku] Re: Propose for banning (was Reducing paper waste at conferences)

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 21:02:18 -0800

Hi Alexander,

Alexander von Gluck wrote:
On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 23:45:46 -0800, "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Hello,

Alexandre Deckner wrote:
Koki, just start a vote and lets be finished with it. And fuck you, for all the lack of respect you showed at me, and yes i'm being diplomatic.
I want to propose that Alexandre Deckner be banned from Haiku mailing
lists.

Regards,

Jorge/aka Koki

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/XxJTu_I-GMqClMUSW7K-aw?feat=directlink

OK, now that you seem to have calmed down, can you please tell me, specifically, where and how I showed lack of respect to you? If it's not too much to ask, please point me to the specific passages on my emails that you consider to be offending.

Thanks,

Jorge/aka Koki