[haiku] Re: Propose for banning (was Reducing paper waste at conferences)

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 13:28:45 -0800

Hi Charlie,

Charlie Clark wrote:
I would say that I would be walking away from this except that I think the flyers are still a good idea and would like to be able to use them at events such as FOSDEM where the HSA will be attending, but we will print them locally. Is that okay with you?

If Haiku Inc. ever confirms that the printing will be funded, I may then recover the motivation to work on the flier. If/when that happens, and after I am done, I will make the artwork available for download as agreed, which you could then take to your printer of choice for output.

Cheers,

Jorge/aka Koki