[openbeos] Re: Openness

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 12:53:54 -0700

Marcus Overhagen wrote:
"Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You know, if I really had a big ego, what I would have done was stay as an admin, if not for anything else but just to keep my name in the Haiku Hall of Fame (About Haiku window, admin listing, etc.). After all, once you are in, a few +1/-1 emails to the admin list and an occasional appearance on IRC meetings saying "oh, sorry guys, I'm so busy these days..." seems to do the trick (which I think is a problem, but that's another topic). :P

Your attitude and ego really is the problem here.

I think the problem is that you know that what I say is true, and the truth hurts, which is what annoys you.

Cheers,

Koki