[openbeos] Re: Openness

  • From: "Stefano Ceccherini" <stefano.ceccherini@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 09:53:57 +0200

2007/5/14, Hugo Santos <hugosantos@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hugo,
I pretty much agree with you on every single point of your mail. I
think we should definitely be more open and more clear in many places.

From a developer point of view, i would also like to see better
repository access, besides being a bit flaky, BerliOS is a bit slow
for me (and i've heard similiar reports from people in the US)

Yeah, looks like BerliOS is a bit slow for people outside Europe. But
since the vast majority of the contributors were european, at the
time, not many people noticed the problem when we switched to Berlios.
Actually we've had the same problem with Sourceforge (or worse, even),
but for the people outside US.