[openbeos] Re: "One Hour for Haiku" - Coordinating Voluntary Cash Donors

  • From: "Simon Porter" <hailstorm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 02:41:30 -0700

I was going to email Michael off list but I feel it better to keep
comments/discussion on here.

I wanted to request comments on the following from Michael.

- Would it be possible to add a subscription button on the donations page for
paypal? As you mentioned it would be a quick thing to set up.
- Koki mentioned Haiku Inc has a board of directors, three including yourself.
Would you mind saying who these other people are?
- Hugo mentioned having people elected onto the board much like Gnome does.
Would you be open to having someone elected to deal with financials? It would
take the burden off yourself and give more prompt access to financial
information.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Simon