[openbeos] Re: "One Hour for Haiku" - Coordinating Voluntary Cash Donors

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 14:25:30 +0200 CEST

"Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I left the admin group a few weeks later, so I don't know if this
> actually happened or not; perhaps the admins or Michael himself could
> shed some light on this.

Not to put all the blame on Michael, but the usual happened, ie.
nothing.
That's why I am very fond of the idea to have (a trusted) someone that
specifically handles our finances, so that it's doable in a
satisfactory way even with limited time.
Unfortunately, finding that someone is always what it boils down to
solving these issues; Michael surely can't do it alone, and also
shouldn't have to do it alone (and feel responsible for all this).

Bye,
   Axel.