[openbeos] Re: Intel 945GM Support (intel_extreme driver)

  • From: "Mathew Schofield" <mr.skoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 08:29:26 +1000

Hi Axeld | List:

Well, i'm still learning / testing / playing with the intel_extreme driver.

I cannot seem to figure out what would cause the black lines to the
bottom and side...

The Visible section of the screen is 640x480 (I think), and using any
other resolution only displays the the same 640x480 section of it.
That is, the higher the resolution, the larger the lines.

Would you (Axeld) or anyone else for that matter, know why this is happening?

--
Thank You
Mathew Schofield