[openbeos] Re: ISO-9660 BFS filesystem extension

  • From: "Jonathan Tarbox" <jtarbox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 21:12:40 -0600

looking at what I saw of the official dvd standards books it seemed more
like all of the DVD, the menu and which streams to play, was a stream..
though in thinking about it, I bet we're both seeing two sides of the same
coin..  the raw udf disk format could be the entire bitstream the books i
read were actually decoding.  I'm talking the raw lower level format vs
looking at the disc via explorer or tracker

-jtarbox