[haiku] Re: Haiku User Groups

  • From: Dane Scott - TuneTracker Systems <tunetracker@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 15:20:22 -0500

> (The case of business endeavors, such as Dane wanting ship
> Haiku & its trademarks as part of TuneTracker is something to deal
> with another day)

Righto, and I want to do everything absolutely by the book with Haiku.
Definitely don't want to create a problem for anybody!

One thing I do need to be sure about fairly soon is whether that Haiku will
indeed be distributable.  I don't plan to charge anything for the operating
system, but I do need to be able to include a copy of it on the computer.
We're just moving into full-time development of our Haiku version of
everything, so it would be reassuring to know we will be able to use it with
our systems.

Dane