[haiku] Re: Call from Ohio LinuxFest

  • From: Joseph Prostko <joe.prostko+haiku@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 10:40:20 -0400

Hey, Koki!

On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 4:51 PM, Jorge G. Mare<koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Any insight into what BoF entails would be helpful.
>>

> Think of it as a very informal talk that can take the form of a (one to
> many) presentation, a panel or group discussion, a Q&A session or any
> combination of the above. The format can be (loosely) defined in advance or
> not as in an "unconference" style.

Okay, thanks for the clarification.  I kind of want to see what we end
up finding out about getting our table in general first.  That coupled
with seeing what day(s) my one friend wants to go to the event (other
than Saturday, naturally) will also weigh in with the BoF decision.

Hopefully by Wednesday or so, all of the details on that front will
come together.  The event will be right around the corner, so I won't
allow myself to drag my feet much longer with regards to a decision in
any case.

- joe