[haiku] Re: Call from Ohio LinuxFest

  • From: Joseph Prostko <joe.prostko+haiku@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 20:35:05 -0400

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 1:14 AM, mikesum32 <mikesum32@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Anyone want to split the cost of a hotel room ? I have a deep discount
> for the Red Roof Inn, but haven't made the reservation.

I would love to, but my one friend from Pittsburgh here is going to
accompany me, and it's looking highly probable we will only be at the
LinuxFest on Saturday.  We'll most likely only  be at a hotel one
night (Friday or Saturday), but if that's okay with you and you don't
mind it being crowded one night, it could maybe still work.  Contact
me off-list if you want to discuss more.

Naturally, I'd also love to know if we secured a table yet, but
suspect they are leaving Darkwyrm guessing still at the moment.

- joe