[haiku] Call from Ohio LinuxFest

Howdy,

This morning I had a voicemail from Robert Paul of the Ohio LinuxFest asking whether Haiku had plans to participate in the event. I don't personally have any plans to attend or otherwise participate, but I thought I would mention this on the list in case there is anyone out there who would like to put together a Haiku presence at this event. If anyone would like to take this initiative, please email me privately, and I will pass on Robert's contact so that you can contact him.

The OLF09 will be held on September 25-27, 2009 at the Hyatt Regency Columbus and the Greater Columbus Convention Center in Columbus, Ohio. Last year they had an attendance of about 1.2K people, which is pretty decent. I have heard good things about this event from several people, including Jono Bacon (Ubuntu community manager @ Canonical) whom I met during Open Source World last week. For more info, please check out their website at:

http://www.ohiolinux.org

Cheers,

Jorge/aka Koki