[haiku] Re: Call from Ohio LinuxFest

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 20:20:07 -0400

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 5:45 PM, scott mc<scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Also coming up on October 24th is Florida Linux Show
> (http://www.floridalinuxshow.com/).  They'd be more than happy to have
> Haiku at that show as well.  So if there's any developer's, users or
> just Haiku fans (the OS) that are interested in helping man a booth
> there let us know and we'll see how many are interested.

Since I live in South Florida I should be able to attend this. Also as
a developer I could give a talk and answer technical questions at a
booth. But I don't want to man a booth alone. So even casual Haiku
users are more than welcome to join me.

I'd also would love to meet any other Haiku community members in
Florida. It feels like I'm alone down here ;)

Also if anyone from other parts of the country want to fly down to
Orlando to have a vacation with a short stint at a technical
conference, you are welcome too :)

--
Regards,
Ryan