[haiku-development] Re: Voting on Alpha 1 proposals now closed

  • From: "Urias McCullough" <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 11:10:11 -0700

2008/9/22 Niels Reedijk <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>:
> The vote on alpha1 proposals is now closed.
>
> It will take me some time to process the page, but in any case, the
> results you see on the page now are the final result.

Can someone please move me from the "Prop 25: Wonderbrush" proposition
adoption to the "Prop 24: BeBook" adoption?

For everyone else, there are still some pending updates to the BeBook
before it should be included - I'll be working with Simon K. to get
these ironed out before we create an optional package for it.

- Urias