[haiku-development] Re: Segmentation fault building jam on FreeBSD 9.0

  • From: Joseph Prostko <joe.prostko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 23:13:19 -0400

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 7:36 AM, SASANO Takayoshi <uaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I tried to build Haiku on OpenBSD-5.0/amd64, and jam crashes with
> bus error.

I admit I never tried OpenBSD for building Haiku, but you will
definitely hit issues trying to build Haiku on 64-bit BSD
installations, as only 32-bit installations are currently supported as
far as I am aware.

> I changed some files of jam like this, five months ago...

[snipped the diff for brevity]

Thanks for sharing the diff that you made.  I'm sure some variant of
it could certainly make it into a future revision.

- joe