[haiku-development] Re: Moving clock options to Time Preferences

  • From: Justin Stressman <jstressman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 15:38:28 -0500

On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 3:28 PM, Axel DÃrfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I remember a rather long rant by Justin Stressman about this topic in our
> bug tracker. It's been some time that I read it, but I could imagine that it
> was not all just rambling around :-)

https://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/8769

The problem, I think, is that while I made a passionate case for why
the 12/24 hour pefs should be under Time Prefs, I didn't make any
suggestions as to how best to accomplish this without having things
end up duplicated or some other similarly inelegant "solution".

--
"You don't use science to show you're right,
you use science to become right." --xkcd