[haiku-development] Re: Haiku R1/alpha discussion summary (was: Re: Haiku R1/alpha decisions)

  • From: Ralf Schülke <teammaui@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 23:50:18 +0200

On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 23:16:50 +0200, Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Oh, and I forgot: discussions explicitly include those that are just
interested in Haiku, but aren't active developers. I would want to hold
a vote only for those with commit access, though.

This is OK, but anyone make patches and have no commit access too.
I think all activity people have a voice here in the ML and the commit access
developer make the final decision.

stargater

I hope more developer have a motivation now to write more code and so can add in a
team with commit access. (have we a rule for that to have a access ?)