[haiku-development] Re: Generic Font and FontBoy icons etc.

  • From: Justin Stressman <jstressman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 00:23:17 -0400

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 10:26 PM, Disreali <mdisreali@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I just booted a old PC with BeOS R5 to see how it dealt with font icons.
> Truetype fonts had the TT icon, but PostScript ones had an "A".

Can you provide a screenshot for me? None of my BeOS images have
anything but TTFonts. One has a "psfont", but they don't have any
special icon. (afm/fm/pfb files or something?)

I don't have any Type1 fonts to test on it and I'd like a better idea
how the different BeOS fonts looked.

--
"You don't use science to show you're right, you use science to become
right." --xkcd