[haiku-development] Re: A tale of two accelerant API's

  • From: Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 23:37:41 +0100

On 02/11/2013 11:35 PM, looncraz wrote:
One idea I
had was to have different work-spaces on different monitors.  I've long
desired to have monitor 2 set to a specific workspace, with reference
materials or a video running (Simpsons, FTW!) and be able to change the
workspace on my primary monitor to change the window work-set while
leaving the second monitor's contents untouched.  As such, I've been
trying to workout a flexible enough design to make this doable...

Just keep in mind that the current API does not support this. And I haven't taken it into account either when I redesigned the app_server, so it might not be that easy to do.

Bye,
   Axel.