[guide.chat] carol

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 16:47:47 +0100

Hi carol.
Not reached them yet, still going through them, i have hundreds, plus been
hectic here, emails soon mount up, going through as best i can, not enough
hours in day to go through all of them, doing as many as i can per day, i don't
need to ask if you had a good birthday, hopefully will reach it eventually.
vanessa.