[guide.chat] carol

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 22:02:26 +0100

Kitchen all done, dusted and sorted. Turning my conservatory into a den now. I
had a big Spanish omelet for my tea. full up now.

I enjoyed the bally class but my tights were a bit tight. Don't no the reason
but all the girls were having a good look at them, Maybe they could see
something I couldn't. heeheehee.

love Malcolm, xxx

hi sweet boy
is your kitchen all done now and has it been cleaned by your cleaner dust flies
after workmen
bet your glad now all over

are you at your blind club tomorrow Friday?

daft jim and you got pink tights in miss potty class

what are you having for tea
i am having minced beef hot pot vegetables jacket potato
how cool is that?.

enjoy the soaps tonight
love carol xxxx