[guide.chat] carol

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 22:16:14 -0000

it is a toy for girls, but the four embossing plastic plates are kewl, you can
feel the pictures really well, would be good to follow the indents with glitter
glue, up to my neck in making cards, i have forty small cards waiting for glue
to dry to do next tree, i had to buy mixed coloured paper in the end so that i
could get green, it takes one a 4 green paper per tree of pine branches, i
fully made one card, it is only small card, it has so much embellishments that
no room to put my punches like opened christmas tree or angels or stars
etcetera, i bought christmas wishing verse with silhouette fairy with wand for
card, only need to type in text box my name and print, anyways here is link for
smyths toys, when the web page loads it will be on the page the nine ninety
nine greetings cards embossing machine.

http://www.smythstoys.com/crafts-54sc/greeting-cards-109758itm.aspx?qwSessionID=d23d24c1-370c-44fe-9ae1-5062f838a6af

vanessa.