[guide.chat] carol

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 00:02:36 +0100

pen craft knife not much, but you will love the cutting thingy, it is flat
board with moving ruler for size you want, just move little square across the
board and its cut, will be good for the cardboard strips like i sent or for
boarders on greetings cards or frames on cards, easier than scissors, only have
to hold the little square across and its cut, not much money, going to buy the
circle cutter next if i can find a shop, might have to buy online yet, it is
smaller than a saucer and the knife needle is in the middle under a protective
dome. so you can move it around a shape or stencil, you wrote what everyone
will be doing except yourself, i will make you all nice dinner and fill you all
with fresh cream cakes and chocolate so that you cannot move to go home and
i'll make you full cooked breakfast in morning and we go to my beach and
phyllis can go on the show rides, oooo carol guess what they make on the
premises for you hot sugar fluffy and crispy doughnuts and ooo for you carol
candy floss and chocolate big huge lollipops and ooo carol crispy cod fish and
chips and oo carol big fresh cream cakes and ooo carol i bet your dribbling ha
ha ha.
vanessa.