[guide.chat] carol

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 08:10:39 +0100

Good read carol, is that why you went to blackpool to audition for the dancing
with norris, ooo now we know carol and norris dancing partners, thank you for
pressies  from blackpool, shared with my little grandchildren who were
yesterday for little granddaughters early birthday party, she is having big
party in a special big hall with climbing frames, ball pool, disco etcetera
this sunday, i gave her her presents, blew out candles, had red jellie and lots
of yummies for tea party, my daughter said she will be having her baby in
approximately two weeks, she is massive, its going to be a boy, oh my it went
fast, i still writing emails, saved them, keep going back to do them including
court, keep your bubbly emails going i read everyones and they are all
brilliant.
vanessa.