[guide.chat] To senn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 13:25:18 +0100

Good afternoon Senn

My hair appointment is at 2pm  not with it hahahahahaha I thought it was 1pm
Oh yes cold here too going to get colder in the night told
I am glad youi got your chock fixed for today.  I am having cottage pie and
cauliflower cheese and mashed potatos in frozen dinner which get from marks and
spencers nicer then any where els dearer though but not bothered.
I have got strawberry yogurt for later yummy no chocks for today though oh dear
not good is it?
withdrawal symptoms already oops not good  The neighbours here been complaining
because heating system should be on in our community room .
Silly because they all know we use that room every Wednsday for our coffee
group
The way things are going can't see this coffee group lasting because when
weather gets even more severe then got no chance of having heating on in there
Years ago they used to just come out and fixed it straight away,but not nowdays
its going to be Monday now
How sad is that!  getting worst.  Last Christmas and few weeks before some old
ladies in there late 70's were freezing wore blankets and thick coats on
because of the terrible ice and snow we had last year.  I think its disgusting
when old ladies have to wait for couple to 3 days for emergency heating system
people to come out.  Because of our electricity and gas gone up now more and
more old people are going to die this year because of this cold freezing
weather in November-December.  Storage heaters are absolutely crap they go and
store all your heat in the evening over night while we tucked up in warm bed
and it comes out in the morning well that is fine for few hours but then its
like evening when we need the heat most   I had to laugh because when we filled
in survey last eyar for our storage heaters I actually put they are crap
hahahehehehehehe wonder what they thought about me the bosses when I got my
carer to write that not polite am I?hahahehehehehe
What are you having for your tea tonight Senn?
right going to sort myself out now had chicken soup and half of muffin because
dropped the other half in sink silly bugger I am
take care