[guide.chat] To senn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 23:13:55 +0100

Good evening senn
wow i got over 65 emails when got back from our Stellas
caught up now though wow it takes it out of you
What kind of saturday and sunday today did you have?
what have you had for dinner today?
anything nice?

Oh its just been all go for me this weekend can't get straight at all
supposed to be putting clean bedding on tonight can't find the damn bottom
sheet and pillow slip to match quilt cover
my bread is still in freezer forgot to take it out so just taken it out not
long ago
for my toast tomorrow
then couldn't find my purse it was under the settee
couldn't wash my dinner plates no washing up liquid hahahahahaha one of them
nights
So used just hot water hope for the best

My flat is a bloody tip like a bombe has hit it
lazy tonight this is it once I get too involved in tv that is it my flat get
neglected going to get told off now tomorrow with carer
oops oh dear
oh well right going to bed now good night