[guide.chat] To senn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 23:02:01 +0100

Hi senn

Oh yes your spot on there hahahahahaha
I am tempted to eat a flake
but no daren't now hahahaha too late
certainly going to have one tomorrow though
Got little day centre tomorrow then guess what!

Julia is going to take me to her house again but this time for chicken dinner
yummy
She is a lovely carer never get another one like her no way
she did all my bedding today too while at her garden tea she put it all on line
but bringing it home tomorrow night
She is very good
What did you have for tea tonight senn?
do you do your own cooking?

Take care

From: Sennjan Kadir - Email Address: senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 25/07/2011 22:11
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Back now from my lovely day

Hi Carol,
I'm really pleased to hear that you had a great day.
Oh, wouldn't that be great? if you won £250.
That's good you got your stock of chocolate, I don't like the idea of you going
without chocolate for too long! it's not right! Smiles.
Nice to hear about the doggy.
Hope you enjoyed your soapy's tonight.
Take care.
Senn.