[guide.chat] To senn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 18:03:05 +0100

hi senn
glad you liked my account
going back to the georgia next may this time loved it their so going back but
earlier in the year as what happened to wet wet june going to try it in May be
nicer weather then hopefully

gone quick though

just watched the chase they won but it annoys me how one contestant won 6
thousands pounds but yet she settled for the
three hundreds pounds oh what a insult to her team they did the most work
what a cheek
now she fwill get share of the forteen thousands pounds
she should of taken the 6 thousands pounds
the team were not impressed at all

what have you had for tea
just enjoyed my ham salad jacket potato

carer is taking me to post my tapes and other stuff tomorrow going to post
jackies tape too
right take care
Love Carol xxxx