[guide.chat] To senn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 17:12:53 +0100

Hi senn
hahahehehehehehe yep your probably right there
clare is the top choclate eater on here she beats us all to it
shake on that senn hahahahahahaha
bet i am right there
What are you having for tea tonight
enjoyed my pizza and chips and salad yum yum yum

cold here tonight believe it or not oh dear
going to rain all week possibility now sunshine has gone for good
can you take a rocket up to the moon and be the first lady on the moon senn
please and bring us the sun down to earth for us all
wave you off what do you think?
right going for mug of coffee going to ring our stella she has just left
message on phone going to ring her now see what she wants
speak later be good kid