[guide.chat] To senn

Good afternoon senn
 Oh your saturday sounded wonderful lovely
having your brother and sister and neiche there too oh your sunday lunch sounds
nice that your having
yummy

i sent mine in today about my sunday
hope you saw it this morning
yes enjoyed my cottage pie carrots and broccolli yummy
having cream crackers now got grated cheese on top and sliced pickles i got jar
of baby pickles yummy bag of pure cheddar cheese yummy making mess though
hahahahahaha

its my tea you see got hot fudge choclate drink have you ever tried them senn?
hot choclate sachets but fudge flavour wow gorgeous

Posting jackies tape to birmingham in the morning jackie weill enjoy it i am
giong to send her my 3 cd's boots catalouge disk when read them i mean listen
to them
you get 3 in folder christmas ones
i hope she weill like them sending them to her in fortnight time
do you think she weill like that senn
oh do hope so

Dry now and gone warm how very weird

Well tomorrow carer is back going in to Town
need roll of brown paper and parcel tapes and ordinary celetapes

writing pad for my carer to do my shopping lists on and letters

Hey senn my nephew came up with good idea few months ago
James told me if i write a letter to my friends on his email address and put on
subject letter to Pauline
well send it to him as an email if you like write on email dear pauline etc
then when sent it to him he weill print it off for me now how good is that!
clever idea isn't it?
so on Friday sent nice long letter to my sighted friend Pualine  james has
printed it off julie put it in envlope and sent it off yesterday
wow brilliant idea isn't it?
its in my sent out emails so deleeted it now

Right take care
Love Carol x.x.x.x.?