[guide.chat] To Clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 21:42:01 -0000

Oh Thank you
goodness just finished my last 5 emails wow
most from my personal friends and cousins just few on here though hahahahahaha
our vanessa sent us loads of emails bless her heart
herold joke was so funny about the dead duck hahahahahahaha
just sent it to 7 people
oh clare always wanted the lion king on film
will watch it tomorrow afternoon after coffee morning wow now we have a cinema
on here now too how cool is that?

our vanessa is our theature manager on here now

oh clare must try them cheese pies but take the bacon out though yuck hate
bacon
very weird aren't I?hahahahahaha
although i am a beautiful piggy
weird thing i am

clare your always trying different things getting our senn jealous now
hahahahahahahaha
she can't catch up with you now

hey clare senn keeps putting her coat on every time she hears about the pies in
Greggs
then she realises she can't go to greggs on her own hahahahahahaha

You will have to call round to her house and take her
how about it?

Would you like me to come?

hey clare wow exciting article there our vanessa sent us about choclate history
wow
I was dribbling like a dog all over my dressing gown

Clare glad you liked the dance wow your luck is in all this week for winning

very cold and icy here today
looking forward to my coffee group in morning
right love Carol x.x.x.x.