[guide.chat] To Clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 22:58:27 -0000

Hi clare
Horray it came out brilliant yippee guide must of cleaned it glasses probably
has steam on them getting all hot and bothered with us girls on here
hahahahahehehehehehe
 oh clare your so funny you know
 yes changed the subject line to clare saw carol on it oh made me feel better
there when you told me it happens to you as well  goodness had 9 personal
emails tonight knackered now hahahahahaha

 going to bed soon
oh the days are going so fast
yes love butter puff too nice yes had cream crackers and cheese spread but bet
weill be sick as a bloody dog now because had them late

oh yes corrie was good tonight
that little boy bet he has run in to Becky's bet your life on that
little monkey he is hahahahaha
emmerdale was good but that cain is doing my head in now with his remarks and
cuasing trouble felt like smacking him in the gob tonight

more action to come now believe some one beats him up oh boy weill i be glad he
is such a trouble causer in emmerdale
lets just see
enjoy your dance tomorrow i am in day centre handing all my cards out tomorrow
all go
then going to Asda for food shop wow that is my favourite hobbie hahahahahaha
good night

From: clare moulds - Email Address: clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 28/11/2011 22:21
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] To Carol

Hi Carol, oh so happy you saw the subject was there when I sent you that email
again. Well it happens to me sometimes guide will say no subject when there is
a subject there very weird. I think it doesn't look hard enough hahahaha. It
needs glasses to make it see better. Well at least the mince pies that hit your
foot didn't go to waste as the piglets ate them haha. At least you got the
cheese scone the best. I just had one for supper they so yummy. I love cheese
and crackers too and I also love those round butter puffs they are like puff
pastry they so yummy. I like them with cheese but I also like them with just
butter on them and nothing else. I like them more than crackers. Well I do hope
the subject came out this time. I put to Carol on the subject. Love Clare xxxx