[guide.chat] To Clare

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 22:37:21 +0100

Hi Claire
I go to the club once a week. I also go walking once a month, I have a wheel
chair so they do the huffing and I do the puffing. Hehehehe. We went today on
the walk to a place called Reddish Vale Nature Reserve. Its a very big place
and split up into seven sections.

First was were people and schools plant flowers and veg of all kinds. Next was
an orchard with all kinds of fruit trees including plums and damsons . Then
onto the next part which was woodland with lots of birds of all kinds all
singing there little heads off. After that was a meadow with all kinds of wild
flowers which you don't see much of these days. Next was another meadow full of
butter fly's  bees and dragon fly's. next was the big lake where they have
fishing. Then onto the cafe for a nice cup of tea. Very nice day out.

Malcolm.