[guide.chat] To Clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 10:18:50 +0100

Good morning clare
Hope your having a nice day if sunshine is out near you sit in your garden with
your new cordless headphones on that will be nice
I am listening to man hunt on radio manchester at 11am to 1pm

looking forward to finding out abut the gossip julie has for me today
hahahahahaha what am I like

Take care enjoy your Saturday clare wehn are your kids coming not been for long
time have they?
lets hope your little Jamie and Meghan weill be at your house at some point
while off school now bet you have missed the little darlings

Oh do hope its nice weather for your kids now to play out in there mummys
garden clare fingers crossed now hey lets hope weather books up for all kids
off for the 6 weeks
have nice chill out clare
speak tomorrow afternoon Sunday.

bye bye
Love your friend carol miss piggy boots x.x.x.x.