[guide.chat] To Clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 15:39:53 +0100

Good afternoon clare
wow glad back now horray
Clare just been raeding wednesday email oh wow you had a fantastic time with
Janet blind club.
Oh sounds disgusting vegetables in choclate cake wow yes them corjettes is a
special fruit i think not keen on them actually wow you had your chocs fixed
too

when went to julie's yesterday afternoon me and her and wayne and mathew all
had sausage rolls from greggs and tuna and mayonaire sandwidhes and choclate
muffin but not keen on them too sickly hahahahahaha bet your shocked there now

Just seen another email you had Jamie playing golf and tennis with your dad
great oow not good he never played games with you this time oh dear

Oh your cheese and jacket potato sounded brilliant i had fish cakes and chips
and peas for tea at Julie's last night thursday yum yum yum we had piece of
victoria sandwiche cake and  uppa nice
watched corrie at her house very good
Thought becky was running away with baby hope glad she is fine now and she
didn't good
Take care