[guide.chat] In Reply To: no subject

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 22:03:02 -0000

Good evening Clare,
I certainly look forward to hearing about the concert when you go.
I know you and your friend will enjoy it for sure.
Glad you had a nice time at dance and had a catch up with your friends.
Oh nice you won some chocolate biscuits, your doing well this week. smiles
Those cheese and bacon wraps sound so yummy, must try them sometime, I'm sure I
will like them.
Glad you had your medicine today, I had mine to, had more of the chocolates
that I got for my birthday, really pigged out with them today! haha.
then, wonder why I'm putting on weight. smiles
Regarding cutting bits out of books when turning them into films or tv series,
I didn't think of it at first either that it could be because of limited time,
thought of it when writing your e mail. smiles
Hope I haven't forgotten anything from your e mail.
Have a nice day tomorrow.
Senn.