[guide.chat] In Reply To: no subject

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 21:13:06 -0000

Hi clare
no subject again oh dear
so thought would send it back to you how you sent it hahahahahahaha
i would love to know anybody on chat group if they can please tell me if no
subject here or is it mine computer playing up please let me know anybody thank
you then clare weill know if its guide playing tricks again hahahahahaha
clare scroll down to your email underneath and see for yourself ok

right take care
From: clare moulds - Email Address: clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 28/11/2011 21:01
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: no subject

Hi Carol, oh so happy you liked my day. Well miss piggy, here's a mince pie
coming your way as well as a cheese scone. Oh oops. I think the mince pie hit
your foot but I just heard the cheese scone go perfectly into your bowl. Good
shot. Hahahahaha. Enjoy. Well yes, it's ideal you copied off me with the secret
Santa it's a very good idea for sure and yes we are both copycats we love it
hahahaha. An umbrella is a good gift and how cool you already wrapped it. Well
Corrie was good as usual but such a shame only one episode because of the
jungle but it's on at 7.30 tomorrow so make up for lost time. I remember the
new times our saints reporter Vanessa gave us. Glad you enjoyed your pizza with
chips and peas and got that medicine with a flake yummy. I had some chocolate
buttons with caramel inside they called caramel nibbles so yummy. Well have a
good day tomorrow. Keep you posted on mine at dance. I will tell them all about
my amazing day out last Tuesday can't believe that's a week ago now time flies
so scary. Love Clare xxxx