[guide.chat] In Reply To: no subject

  • From: "Ela" <elagreen2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide.chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 21:38:11 -0000

What, are  you still waiting?,
as I'm sure you were having that last night,

  stick with the beetroot lad it's more reliable

 hey, there's always that cheese toasty if you get really  stuck hahahah

From: Ela - Email Address: elagreen2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 16/11/2009 16:51
Sent To: Guide.chat - Email Address: guide.chat@f4æreelists.org
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: no subject

Wierd? that's rich coming from a man who lives off beetroot and beans isn't it?

-----Original

From: Scott C - Email Address: castledine10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 16/11/2009 13:07
Sent To: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nope,  But I've not heard of a lot of sayings that you come out with?

Talking to you requires the learning of a whole new language.

1,  the tv remote is called the telly buttons.

2, going out with your dog is going totarss.

3,  wen your sleepy your all out.

4,  A guide dog is a big girl or a big lad.

5,  cooking is putting things in.

6,  your kids are only known by the first letter of there name.

7, I'll call you back in 5 means sometime in the next week.

8, there's a colour called taupe.

9, hope is spelt hop.

10, sleep is going bo bo's.

11, if your ill your por por.

12, your called Elaine but call yourself ela.

  O and there's rules to.

1,  you can't drink alcohol on a Tuesday.

2, only 3 drinks as a max.

3, every window in the house must be open 24 hours a day even if everyone in
there has to where hats and coats in bed of a night to stay warm.

It's all very weird.

From: Scott C - Email Address: castledine10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 15/11/2009 13:12
Sent To: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] folks a witch

O?

What funny ways you northern folk have.

Spending the evening snoging  frogs?

Well I always say each to there own malke me old mucker.