[guide.chat] In Reply To: no subject

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 10:45:47 -0000

Hi Clare,
I think its always like that when something new comes out it cost a lot of
money,
but when a newer version come out, the other one comes down in price.
Oh well, we will have to wait. smiles
Glad you enjoyed your chippy, it sounds yummy. Glad your niece enjoyed it to.
Hope you catch up with your magazines, I should of had two magazines come in
today but, it looks like they won't be.
That's really nice that you will be having the kids over several days next week.
Younger brother is not coming today, he has other plans, I will catch up with
him during the week, that will be good.
Wonder if you had snow? we had some but I don't know how much.
I think that's it for now.
Hope you have a chocolate chill out day as always.
I'm going to have coffee soon, not sure what I'm going to have with it though.
Have a nice day.
Senn.