[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 10:53:56 -0000

Hi Carol,
oh yes, that will be brilliant to talk to family and friends abroad on skype,
that's if it doesn't go wrong again!
That's really great you now e mail to a friend from the workshop.
Oh your sausage and chips sound so yummy.
Guess what? I had a text from my younger sister this morning saying that we are
going to watch the muppet film tomorrow, my niece is coming to, that will be
brilliant! My younger sister is great. smiles
Looking forward to it now, I will be sitting there with a big bucket of
popcorn. haha.
Right going to have my coffee now.
Have a nice day.
Senn.