[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Sara

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 23:47:40 +0100

HI Carol.

he has done this before but never left it as late as this the latest he's ever
left it is 9 in the evening his friend Keith said he'd spoken to him briefly
this morning and all wwas fine then I'm getting very upset that he hasn't been
in touch as there must be something going on as you don't ignore the person you
love you don't treat some-one like that when you're supposed to love them he
has his faults like we all do but surely he wouldn't treat me like that at
least I hope not any-way. I'll be devistated if he doesn't get in touch with me
tonight.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxx