[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Sara

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 10:39:49 +0100

Hi Carol.

Oh I know what you mean telly is so boring at week-ends so good time to catch
up on emails but its so much better to be out I hope you have a good time with
your carer today. oH yes people think when I loose my voice its peaceful as
well hahaha we're chatterboxes for sure.  OH Christmas with my beloved would be
magical and so beautiful he would be the best gift in the world God has given
me him and that makes me so happy. I have phone group as usual and then Emma is
coming at 12 we'll go in to town I want to get Mitch Winehouse's album and back
to black with the bonus Cd and then find out when the single is out and
probably have some lunch as well.

I hope every-one else here has a good day. Clare its good to know those sixties
week-ends still happen I'd love to go to one it would be so much fun if we
could all go and dance the night away.  Well going to have a cuppa now.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxx