[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Sara

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 23:14:09 +0100

HI Carol.

OOH men like that are so annoyng tight fisted I love going out and Jamie does
to its nice to have some time at home being romantic but itsi also nice to get
out and not to have to cook every night. If I won x-factor or got any kind of
work I would make sure Jamie was well looked after and dI'm sure he would do
the same for me. None of us are perfect but when we ahve a partner we should
always concider them and how they might be feeling and the first thing I think
of when I wake up in the morning is seeing how my gorgeous Jamie is and when I
phone him and he phones me I feel sunshine inside it sounds like you were very
loving to Erick and he didn't appreciate you we all diserve to be love and
appreciated as much as we love and appreciate the ones we love and I appreciate
Jamie and love him so much and wouldn't be without him now. Can't wait till he
gets back from the club and we had a nice chat before we say goodnight. Hope
you have a good night and a good day tomorrow.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxx