[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Sara

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 14:41:37 +0100

HI CArol.

its all set up now I tried to record a voice message but it missed off the
beginning even though I paused when it said record so i'll try again later
after getting through this load of lovely emails. Oh how funny you are having
cottage pie so am I its one just brought out by the hairy bikers they're so
funny I love their programme Mums know best. I think this might be the day when
Clare has slow cooked mince as well how funny if we're all having mince its
like we're having a meal together.  Going out soon for band practice. HOpe
you're having a good day to.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxxx