[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Sara

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 17:08:32 +0100

Hi sara
Oh weather is gorgeous here now too
Oh your very young the youngest on group i expect
aged doesn't count Goodness Jamie is making the best of it now  wow
are you going to his house next weekend?
where does he live?
yes ideal now if you stay at his house next weekend
just having cream crackers now with white cheese yummy
looks like malcolm has gone now oh the lucky sod he is hahahahahaha

From: Sarah Mellor - Email Address: sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 24/07/2011 16:52
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Sara

Hi CArol.

Good to have you back. Just seeing if there are any messages before we have a
final drink before my prince has to depart bless him.  He can see a bit so we
get around OK some times getting taxis but some times walking along and hoping
for the best and we usually manage it. I'm 31 so he's only 11 years older than
me nothing really but he's wonderful and I'll miss him so much it will be far
to quiet here tonight.  Will look forward to reading about your day later.

Love and hugs.

The lovebirds xxxxxxxxx