[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Sara

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 13:22:53 +0100

HI CArol.

Sorry just catching up I was trying to catchup with emails and fell asleep on
the sofa during Emmadale. I had a good time shopping with Karen and had cagen
chicken rap followed by treakle sponge and custard yummy.  Folk club was fun
but they said they didn't have room or me in the open mike session which was
annoying as the last act were allowed to do half an hour.

Well putting Phyllis in prison I don't know not very nice well not only do we
have our Malcolm on the case now but a knight in shining armour from a lovely
town in Hampshire will be on the case if you lock me in there I know I keep
sending you pancakes but oh dear please forgive me I'm on my knees begging
hahaha oh well I hope you're having a good day.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx