[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Back now

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 16:03:09 +0100

Oh no sweetheart phyllis
I never shaire my food with anybody not even the queen hahahehehehehehehe
I am selfish and too tight fisted hahahahahahaha Sorry
Just locked my front door now and windows infact put wooden board up against my
door and two chairs on top of one and other hahahahahaha
put padlock on my cupboards and fridge
oh help all want to come
going to put more wooden pannels on my window now and put huge sign up  be ware
of huge great dane dog
take care

From: Phyllis Edwards - Email Address: phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 08/07/2011 15:43
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] Back now

Hi Carole,
sounds as if you are feeding an army, are we all invited to a nice sandwich and
cake tea, sounds good to me, watch for that door bell, we are all on the way,
and yes casper and molly are coming to,