[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Back now

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 16:20:23 +0100

Wow Carol, where will you put 18 volumes of the bible. Take some room up they
will.Do you know which bible it is.

Your dinner sounded nice. I've done well today. I was up early. Cooked myself
an omlet and not long ago I had a cheese toasty. Good going for me that. Having
the rest of take away from last night. Chicken chow main. Just trying to get
skype back on in windows but not getting very far with the bloody thing. I have
said more but won't put that on your delicate ears. I know how prim and proper
you are. As if. heeheehee. Why have you put shorts on. Is it to get then brown
with the sun or rusty with the rain. heeheehee.

Well I'll have another go at this bloody skype. Wish me luck.

love Malcolm. xxx

Good afternoon all
wow all go
well our church is having work done inside wall knokced down plastered
etc
so we all in the tea room I got all confused hahahahaahhahahahaha
didn't feel like i was in church felt like a meeting room
very weird
we all had birthday cake from man in their.
Minister pulled me up he has ordered me wait for it
bible in braille
wow 18 volumes
oh wow better watch my language on here now havn't I?
otherwised jesus weill slapp my wrist

don't have to pay for it how cool is that?
just finished dinner off nice home made corn beef ash yummy
put it all in slow cooker before i went out.
nice had onions mixed vegetables in potatoes yummy smelt nice when walked in at
1.30pm
had it at
3.15pm
yummy had red cabbage too glass of nice passion fruit too

got nice mug of tea here now
put my demin shorts on now and tee shirt
wore black skirt black top with purple and pink twirls in it to church
going to blackpool illuminations in second week of September with church wow
look forward to that now

sunny here today miracle that its not rained
Love Carol xxxx