[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Back now

Hi Carole,

it sounded very interesting and of course it was good you were able to speak
about blind people as well,

it is very cold here today but dry, still rugging like there is no tomorrow to
get little Jessica her rug out as it has been such a privelage to do it for
her, of course there is still a lot on order but they will of course all get
done in time.

am so pleased with the cards from the children it means so much to me that they
like there rugs, thank them so much for me.

well must clear some of these emails and get the washing sorted, no plans for
today to cold to go far.
hugs and looking forward now to see what Julie makes of her cushion.