[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Back now

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 00:26:21 +0100

Hi sarah

glad you liked my day
Yes andy has lovely baby face like mine  he has soft cheeks he kissed me on the
bench today we both shared the ice cream hahahehehehehehe
his scotch kilt kept blowing up so all the women who were passing all got on
floor to have a better look hahahehehehehehe cheeky buggers they are
wow
Oh his hair is softe too
Yes that is so funny you saying that about williams sister making all that
grunting noises oh they do my bloody head in for that
dread to think what they sound like when doing the real thing
hahahehehehehehehehe
oh bet there snoring is really loud now

Andy is shouting to me now going to bed with my lovely tennis player andy
murray he is getting annoyed now he said making too much noise tapping my
computer
i have just shouted for god sake shut it or i'll hit you on head with tennis
racket
oh going to bed now he is getting frustrated
good night

From: Sarah Mellor - Email Address: sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 27/06/2011 23:45
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] Back now

Hi Carol.

Oh what a lovely day you had and it certainly has been hot for sure.  Oh
sitting outside with a 99 ice-pcream listening to the water is so romantic just
for you and Andy and you can lick the ice-cream off each others faces I bet
Andy has nice soft cheeks as well. I bet he was excited today meeting the Duke
and Duchess of Cambridge and his little cheeks were full of sunshine smiles and
I bet he's got a baby face that you could pinch and his Scottish accent is
nice. Glad you enjoyed shopping as well and toasties are so yummy as well.  I
know it makes a change not having the Williams sisters in the final they're
always there so its nice when some-one else gets a chance. They always sound
like they're er making love when they're playing with all that grunting and
moaning they do.  I hope you have a good day at the day centre tomorrow as well
making that lovely card. OH I wish I had lots of hours with a carer to and
could go away for the week-end and Clare still had Anna so we could all go away
and have a ball for sure.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxx